Saturday, July 23, 2011

I spent a truly enjoyable day in Bath. The history stored in that little town is incredible. We really should have given ourselves a couple of days to get through it all, but we got through almost everything. The Roman baths were perhaps the most impressive sights, but meandering through streets full of idyllic cafes and shops that Jane Austen wandered through 200 years ago was just as enchanting. I thoroughly enjoyed the Jane Austen center as well, and the many other sights Bath has to offer. I took lots of pictures but don't have time to post them tonight as I have to be up bright and early for a tour of London tomorrow. If there is time, I will post them tomorrow evening along with a synopsis of my London trip. If not, until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment