Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just got back from seeing A Comedy of Errors with a few of my friends. A very fun lighthearted sort of play. Very different from Macbeth, which I saw last week. I liked both. It's difficult to compare a comedy and a tragedy because they're so very different from one another. Both were well acted, although I will admit that A Comedy of Errors had some truly superb actors. I will probably spend tomorrow and Friday buried in my studies but am looking forward to a busy weekend in Bath and London. On a side note, I forgot to take pictures tonight but am posting a few pics that I took during the past week. I will try to post more this weekend.
Celebrating Gowon's birthday at an Italian restaurant.

We were so many that we took up two tables.

At Trinity College to see Macbeth

The actors' tents

Trinity College grounds

Trinity College

After the play, trying to capture the full moon

Waiting for the bus

Night life in Oxford


The Ashmolean Museum

Various statues inside the Ashmolean


Ancient pottery

More statues


A painting of Jerusalem
Uccello's famous painting "The Hunt in the Forest"

No comments:

Post a Comment